Sunday 7 April 2013

LYSN is back!



Well hello there LYSN friends,

It has been some time hasn't it? Why the noticeable absence? To say I have been a busy girl would be a total understatement. The only word that really comes to mind is 'EPIC'. I have been on an epic adventure that led me from Brisbane to Melbourne back to Brisbane is less than a year. Having the opportunity to live and work in Melbourne was nothing short of incredible. I learnt so much in just a year and now have a completely new outlook and appreciation for design, basically I am even more obsessed than I previously was...scary I know!

So prepare yourself for the excitement that LYSN will be bringing you over the next year. 'What excitement?' I hear you say. Ok, just because you asked...we will have more than ever exciting design news locally and internationally, loads of Melbourne and Scandinavian focused posts, new posts on design trends, competitions and a brand new site! Stay tuned for an exciting year ahead filled with weekly design inspiration that will keep you glued to the screen.

On that note, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will speak to you all soon.

Much love,








1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back - I've missed your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete